Bulk Ammo Transfer
As of January 1st, 2018, California law requires all ammunition sales be conducted through an Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer.
Magill’s GlockStore will be happy to coordinate your online ammo purchase in compliance with California law.
The GlockStore will be happy to handle the transfer of your ammunition from a vendor when shipped to our retail location. You do not need to notify us of the shipment, however we do have some procedures for the transfer.
Your shipment MUST INCLUDE the following:
- Name of purchaser on the invoice or packing list. This is the ONLY person that we will allow to pick up the order. No exceptions.
- A valid phone number or email address for the purchaser.
- A detailed packing slip or invoice. While we are not responsible for missing or damaged items, we will notify you immediately if we see a problem with the order.
When picking up your order, the following is required:
- State issued or military ID (this must match the packing slip or invoice).
- The invoice must be presented if only a packing slip was included with the shipment.
- Sales tax must be collected on the total including shipping on all orders. This is the law, not our policy.
- $25 flat fee for up to 5000 rounds per order. Order must come from one vendor on same order number.
- Additional $25 fee for every amount over 5000 rounds (up to 10,000 = $50, up to 15,000 = $75 and so on).
- $5 storage fee for each day over 30 days that the order is left, up to 90 days. After 90 days the order will be considered abandoned and sold to cover fees.
Please check your tracking number so you know when the order arrives. We will only contact you if there is a problem with the order.
Also, please allow a minimum of 4 hours after delivery before coming in to pick up your order so we may process the shipment.