Welcome and thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with LMP/Mail Order Video, Inc. LMP/Mail Order Video, Inc. is the parent company for the following brands. GlockStore, Magills, GunVideo, Master of Concealment, AR-15 Store, Double Duty Police Supply, Reset Trigger, and others. We pride ourselves in offering a professional, challenging and exciting work environment where each employee has plenty of opportunities to make a difference and grow with the company.
Since 1983, working at LMP/Mail Order Video, Inc. has meant sharing a passion for what we do, being committed to quality and helping maintain the company on the cutting edge of technology, quality and progress. Therefore, skills, experience, commitment and initiative are all qualities that are appreciated and rewarded at LMP/Mail Order Video, Inc.
LMP/Mail Order Video, Inc. will accept resumes for future employment regardless of whether there is currently an open position. Please submit your resume and cover letter to GlockStoreJobs@gmail.com. You will be contacted if we have a position that meets your qualifications. Due to the very high volume of resumes we receive, we do not accept telephone inquiries.
LMP/Mail Order Video, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
We are looking for individuals with strong work ethics and a friendly demeanor to help grow the company from small business to corporate environment. Essential Job Functions
Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work closely with company ownership and management while maintaining employee relations. This individual will provide support in functional areas of the human resources department so as to cultivate a strong company culture and work environment.
Education, Skills, and other abilities
- Maintain orderly employee records encompassing all documentation and reporting related to company policy and compliance with State and Federal laws.
- Assists with the development of Human Resources policies for the company with regard to employee relations.
- Partner with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, and programs.
- Develop programs and practices to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Administer employee benefits.
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to personnel.
- Assist in updating documents, handbooks and employee communication memos.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR OR equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years' experience in a similar or related role.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus, but not required.
- HR Certification a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and sound judgment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels, management and employees.
- Computer Savvy with all work related software.
- Ability to conduct employee meetings and present HR information to management
- Ability to shift priorities and meet deadlines
- Professional demeanor with a flexible, approachable attitude
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
We comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues while providing a friendly and pleasant experience. Responsibilities
*Personal or professional firearms experience is a must in order to provide our customers with accurate and extensive information throughout the ordering process.Specific knowledge of Glock handguns is preferred.*
- Assist with telephone orders.
- Answer email/chat inquiries.
- Follow up on back orders.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Provide information about the products and services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a full-time position that is available immediately. Please send your resume and a cover letter with a brief explanation of your knowledge of firearms. We will contact qualified candidates for an appointment.
The company provides 6 paid holidays each year; New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, & Christmas Day
Paid Time Off (PTO) -
After the first year, regular, full time employees receive 80 hours of PTO per year.
LMP/Mail Order Video, Inc. provides a comprehensive health insurance package that includes a Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Plan.