GSPC match grade replacement barrels are manufactured from the highest grade 416 stainless steel forgings. CNC machined and heat treated, providing a life time of service and better-than-factory accuracy at an affordable price.
The standard groove and land rifling make this an excellent choice for those who wish to shoot lead, plated or jacketed bullets. Can be used in "C" model (compensated) Glocks, in addition to standard Glocks.
Special features include:
• Ready to use, pre-fit, drop-in
• No gunsmithing required
• Precision machined from heat treated 416R stainless forgings
• Oversized lock-up area produces greater shot-to-shot accuracy
• Tighter than factory spec dimensions
• Polished feed ramp, bore and chamber
• Match grade, broach cut rifling and target crown
• Maximum chamber support
• Diamond turned exterior
• Okay to use lead, plated or jacketed bullets
GSPC will replace any of its barrels or barrel accessories which are found to have manufacturing or material defects. Customer modifications or the use of reloaded ammunition will void this warranty.
Please note: In-stock availability of our GSPC barrels may be limited. If your order is time sensitive, we recommend contacting us verify quantities.
Not available for export outside the United States.
Order Online or Call Toll Free: 1-800-601-8273