The RTS2 is one of C-MORE Systems smallest reflex sights.
Just like our competition sights, the RTS2 head up display provides an unobstructed sight picture in which the red dot hovers on the sight line, illuminating the point of impact on the target, creating the fastest target acquisition in existence, and unlimited eye relief.
Similarly it uses a beam-splitter lens made of glass; hard coated for maximum scratch resistance, and light transmission, while the parallax free design enables targets to be acquired without the need to center the dot in the lens.
The RTS2 uses a CR2032, lithium battery that is contained within a removable battery tray which permits battery replacement without dismounting the sight; this eliminates the need for re-zeroing when replacing a battery. The battery tray is O-ring sealed, and is part of the waterproofing that goes into every RTS2. A 10 position manually operated push button switch provides precision intensity adjustment, previous intensity return, and auto off after 8 hours of inactivity.
The RTS2 aircraft alloy housing and electronics are designed to handle the hottest loads from large caliber firearms. The RTS2 provides 1 moa click adjustments for windage and elevation resulting in pin point accuracy. A positive locking screw for both windage and elevation lock the adjustment screws in position.
- Small Compact Design
- 10 position manually operated push button intensity switch with previous intensity return, auto off (after 8 hours), and a low battery indicator.
- Aluminum Body Construction
- Precision Click Adjustments With Lock
- C-MORE Style Rounded Glass Lens (wider field of view)
- Available in Black
- Removable Battery Tray
- Water Resistant to 1 meter
- Ultra Bright Red Dot available in 3, 6, or 8 MOA
- Removable Picatinny / Weaver Rail Mount for Direct Mounting (RTS2R)
We offer free installation with your purchase. No paperwork, or Federal Firearms License necessary. Please contact us for details.
Not available for export outside the United States.
Order Online or Call Toll Free: 1-800-601-8273