The StopBox® is a portable instant-access handgun retention device that does not use batteries, electronics or external keys. The StopBox® hand gesture code lock is instinctive to use in the dark and under stress. Secure your firearm without sacrificing accessibility when you need it the most.
- INSTANT-RELIABLE-ACCESS The *patent pending Hand Gesture Code Lock is instinctive to use in the dark and under stress.
- SECURE In order to unlock the double locked enclosure, you need to press a specific finger combination. You also need to be pressing down on the lid in order for the locks to disengage. This is an added security feature to prevent tampering.
- ALL MECHANICAL You don't have to worry about faulty electronics or replacing batteries.
- ADJUSTABLE COMBINATION There are 6 configurable combinations, and an additional 9 combinations with the Actuator Accessory Pack.
- DURABLE MATERIALS Highly impact resistant Polycarbonate-ABS construction, thick foam lining to hold contents in place, rubber bumpers for surface grip.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE Easy to carry in a range bag, backpack, laptop bag, or luggage.
- DISCRETE Low profile design to conceal the presence of your gun. All markings are on the bottom by design to not advertise.
- MOUNTABLE Easily mounted by drilling through the bottom or tethered using the SnapSafe® Lock Box Cable.
- Black Polycarbonate-ABS construction.
- Weight: 28 oz.
- Exterior: 11.25" x 7.9" x 2".
- Interior: 8.75" x 5.75" x 1.5".
- Compatible with SnapSafe® Lock Box Cable
- Fits most full size handguns, including a weapon light (X300U).