Complete Dry-Fire Laser Reset Trigger System
Ratings & Reviews
Honest positive and very pleased
So, the important answers first...
Yes, this will dramatically improve your aim, reaction, and grouping.
Yes, this is going to save you a ton of money on range fees and physical ammo rounds.
Yes, you will see greatly improved results the next time you actually are at the range or...
Thanks to this...
- I can now practice inside the house no matter what the weather is outside.
- I never have to stop and take time to reload.
- It is always loaded and ready to go.
- The automated targets really improve your shoot/no shoot skills.
- It really makes practicing your draw much safer.
- Getting used to using your weak hand can be an expensive endeavor but this makes it hands-down the cheapest way to improve the accuracy of your weak hand.
I recently went out to the desert to practice with my brother from another state. He was astounded at how much my accuracy and speed had improved. I was nailing soda bottles at 40 yards and putting out 3 inch rapid fire groups at 10 yards.
Ecstatic about this system
by Sam H.
Yes, this kit cost almost as my Glock, but it's just as exciting to use. I bought it to use with my Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS. The system takes about 10-15 minutes to swap out the trigger and firing pin. I don't think I would want to swap it out regularly and suggest getting another weapon to use it frequently. The targets are simple to use and work well with each other. The different modes make it fun and engaging. I wanted a system like this where I didn't have to rack my slide with each shot, and the laser seems accurate with all the O-rings to fit perfectly into the barrel. Really happy I pulled the trigger on this purchase!
Pull the trigger. Literally.
Great product! If your thinking about it do it! It pays for itself in no time flat.