Finger Groove Removal
Finger Groove Deepening
- This procedure removes the finger grooves making the grip smaller and easier to manage for many shooters. It provides a smooth, even texture that can be stippled or sanded for a unique look and feel.
Mag Release Scallop
- Some shooters prefer deeper finger grooves which effectively reduces the overall size of the grip without losing the signature finger grooves. This procedure deepens the finger grooves - one or any other.
- This procedure provides a small cutout or scallop that enables you to access and engage the magazine release. It's attractive and functional.
- The Knuckle Cut provides a place for your middle finger on your primary hand to rest and helps prevent the dreaded finger callous that can happen when shooting a Glock. Also provides a more secure grip and better control of the handgun.
Palm Swell Reduction
- This procedure gives you a place to nestle your index finger on your support hand. It, too, provides a more secure grip and better control of the handgun.
- The Glock is known for the distinctive grip with a distinctive palm swell. Some shooters find this palm swell to be too large and it interferes with their ability to properly grip the handgun. This procedure reduces the size of the palm swell. Paired with the Finger Groove Removal, we can significantly reduce the overall size of the Glock grip while still maintaining structural integrity.
Custom frame modifications available upon request. Please email email@example.com for pricing and inquiries.Please Note
: You will be charged our standard $40 FedEx Overnight Firearm Shipping Rate for the return of the weapon to your specified address.
Order Online or Call Toll Free: 1-800-601-8273