GSPC match grade replacement barrels are manufactured from the highest grade 416R stainless forgings. CNC machined and heat treated, providing a life time of service and unparalleled accuracy at an affordable price. The standard groove and land rifling make this an excellent choice for those who wish to shoot lead plated or jacketed bullets. Can be used in factory ported or stock pistols.
Thread Pitch Measurements:
Special features include:
- 9mm (17, 19, 26, 34) - 1/2x28
- .40S&W (22, 23, 27, 35) - 9/16x24
- .10mm (20) - 9/16x24
- .45ACP (21, 30) - .578x28
- Ready to use, pre-fit, drop-in
- No gunsmithing required.
- Precision machined from heat treated 416R stainless forgings
- Oversized lock-up area produces greater shot-to-shot accuracy
- Tighter than factory spec dimensions
- Polished feed ramp and bore
- Match grade broach cut rifling and target crown
- Fits Glock Gen 1-4 (does not fit Gen5)
- Maximum chamber support
- Improved feed ramp design
- Diamond turned exterior
- Okay to use lead, plated or jacketed bullets
- Lifetime warranty
GSPC will replace any of our barrels or barrel accessories which are found to have manufacturing or material defects. Customer modifications or the use of reloaded ammunition will void this warranty.Please note:
In-stock availability of our GSPC barrels may be limited. If your order is time sensitive, we recommend contacting us to verify quantities.
Not available for export outside the United States.
Barrels may only be returned if they are unused and in resellable condition. If the item is defective, ie, does not fuction, we will accept a return within the 30 day period only.
Order Online or Call Toll Free: 1-800-601-8273